25 June, 2013

Business Cards


I was searching for ideas and this business card is that little bit different from the rest. It's a scratch off business card. I want mine to be clean, simple and a concept about me. This got me thinking how I can show off my talent on my business card, I like the idea of having my own QR code on the back which goes straight to my portfolio and about me page from my website :)  
“It’s printed on 110lb Neenah Classic Crest paper. Scratch off ink is actually very expensive and requires a large run, so I worked with Brunner Printing to find an alternative. We ended up hitting it with a clear varnish first, then hitting it again with a foil. This gave it the appearance and characteristics of scratch-off ink, with a significantly lower price tag.” see her webiste here 

No comments:

Post a Comment